Twitter / ryanbecker

Sunday, June 29, 2008

..::summers day::..

Ahh... Finally a real summer day! First an awesome message delivered by pastor Levi. Then a tasty lunch @ the Knead cafe w/some friends. Then an afternoon @ the water park. 97 degrees felt so good after our snowy month of June. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic @ the water park cause my camera doest like to get wet. But we finished the day out w/ a bon fire and burgers which was a blast. I did manage 2 snap a photo of the campfire 4 this post. Viva la summer!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime® Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

2 comments:

Garren said...

Our loss. I wish we could have made it. You guys rock!

Mountiangurl2003 said...

Yah Ryan I am pretty sure that you have a slight fire taking addiction. The first step to recovery is admiting you have a problem. It is a really cool picture and I wish that I could have been there. Unfortunatly I was at Lowes payin the bills!