Twitter / ryanbecker

Friday, June 6, 2008

..:: Creative Cliche ::..

In a world of synonymity – my creative cliché
finds hope in the midst of the darkness of day.

Though night falls upon me and the future seems bleak
only the words of Christ will I speak.

I look not on circumstances nor dwell on defeat
for by faith in I AM I am complete.

My words can kill, my words produce life
I’ll choose the latter and walk in the light.

I’ll live by the letters that are written in red.
And overcome by the power in the blood that He bled.

To be blessed, to be cursed is only a choice
for the power of life starts with a voice.

I’ll choose my words wisely to build up and create.
Create life, create love, create a way that is straight.

In a world that is dying from spiritual decay
I’ll make my way victorious through creative cliché.

...

No comments: