Twitter / ryanbecker

Saturday, April 26, 2008

..: beautiful breakfast ::..


Ahhhh! Finally! That's is what I'm talking about... it has been a while in coming, but finally the warm sunny weather is starting to return to Montana's frozen tundra.

Today I was able to enjoy my breakfast out on the back deck of my home, soaking in the warm sun and enjoying this beautiful view of the Columbia Mountain range.

You gotta love Montana in the summer time! I'm glad that it is just beginning, I am going to enjoy every second of it. Tomorrow I am planning another hike and bike ride up in Glacier. It is supposed to be pretty nice, like today was.

This is what MT livin' is all about!

5 comments:

Todd said...

You've got a great view!!! There is nothing like a morning that allows you to sit and eat breakfast on the porch!

Garren said...

What's in the bowl?

ryan said...

Good ol' fashioned Raisin Bran. Good... and good for you!

Garren said...

Mmmm. I like everything about Raisin Bran except the raisins. Raisens should stay in grape form. They should make Raisinless Bran.

Garren said...

Stupid Wal-martians!!