Twitter / ryanbecker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

..:: inception ::..

Greetings world...

My name is Ryan. Yes I have a last name too, but that is unimportant right now.

This blog is not truly about me anyway, but about the world I see. It is not a day-to-day description of my life, but the life that envelops me.

My purpose behind this blog is to discover the 'highlights' hidden in the 'humdrum'... to sift the momentous from the monotony... to seek enlightenment in everyday life.

I don't know how this journey will progress, where it will take me, or what I will find along the way, but it should be fun and enlightening -- come what may.

I invite you to join me in this, my cre8ive quest to escape the cliched life.

Drop your inhibitions.

Forget about your fears.

Expect the extraordinary.

And bookmark my blog. ;-)

This should be fun.

No comments: